Friday, February 18, 2005

Scott Adams goes Political



Hmmmmm......

Hmmmm...

I'm not sure what to make of this one actually. Scott has said before that he's more Wally than anyone else (and certainly this is far "smarter" than Wally would normally be), and we all know the PHB is the embodiement of all that is evil....

It's not really funny, and I don't think it's intended to be. I'm guessing it's an actual transcript of one of Scotts conversations, in which he takes the Wally part. I'm jsut not sure what REAL point he's trying to make here, and more importantly WHY???

Dilbert isn't a political cartoon, at least not in the normal governmental sense. Scott Adams has touched a bit on politics in his non fiction books, mostly about how silly/stupid it is, or how many problems it causes etc.., and I certainly agree there, but really, why this one Scott?