Monday, February 21, 2005

Well, it's been one week

I started this blog six hour short of one week ago.

In that time I've managed to write about 12,000 words, been blogrolled by about ten people that I know of, including some other bloggers that I like and respect very much, had 800 unique visitors 205 of which were yesterday, 3600 page views, 100 some odd comments, and 2 trackbacks.

Finally, I've managed to crawl my way up from insignificant microbe to crawly amphibian, and I expect that by tomorrow I'll be up to slitherring reptile.

My true goal of being a flappy bird is within reach. Yessssss.... it will be mine... it willlllllll be mine...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Not bad for a first week eh ;-)

I want to thank all the folks who have stopped by, read my stuff, linked to me, commented etc... Now go out and link whore me out to everyone you know. Comeon, yaknow you want to.

I think I've got the quantity thing worked out, now I just need to keep the quality up, and moving in the right direction.

Wish me luck, I'm'na need it.