Thursday, August 25, 2005

Breckenridge...

Lemme tell you that was a long ride. Kansas City to Breckenridge... it's only like 700 miles, but the amazing boringness of Kansas makes it seem twice as long.

Oh and yeah, start time was about four hours later than Jim claimed he would do. We saw just over 30 miles per gallon, lowest gas price was 2.46 (ks) highest was 2.89 (co).

Then we get into Breckenridge, and meet up with Jims brother at a bar for a couple of beers. All is well, until this little old fat drunk next to me starts trying to pick a fight with me. No really, I'm not kidding.

I actually just turned directly to him and said "Are you actually trying to get me to kick your ass?" To which he responded "Yes, yes I am".

I just started laughing my ass off...

Anyway on to Scottsdale. 800 miles of not much but pretty rocks between here and there.